The global lithium-ion battery recycling market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Source (Automotive, Mining, Marine, Defence, Industrial), By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate, Lithium Titanate, Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide), By Process (Hydrometallurgy, Combined Pyrometallurgical and Hydrometallurgical Process) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/lithium-ion-battery-recycling-market-100244
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other lithium-ion battery recycling market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Top Players covered in the Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market Research Report
- Glencore Recupyl SAS
- Australian Battery Recycling Initiative
- Redux Smart Battery Recycling
- Retrieve Technologies
- Battery Recycling Made Easy
- Nippon Recycle Center Corporation
- Raw Material Company Inc.
- The International Metals Reclamation Company Li-Cycle™
- American Manganese Inc.
- Global Battery Solution
- SAR Recycle
- Nippon Recycle Center Corporation
Presence of the Largest Pool of Electronics Consumers to Favor Growth of Lithium-ion Battery Recycling Market in Asia Pacific
The global lithium-ion battery recycling market is geographically segmented into Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Amongst these, North America accounts for a notably high lithium-ion battery recycling market share. This is because of a rise in pilot projects in the field of electric vehicles. The region is also witnessing an increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries due to the presence of numerous tech giants, techno3.logical revolutions, huge data centres, and telecommunication companies.
Regional Analysis for Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245