The global lead acid battery recycling market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Lead Acid Battery Recycling Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Flooded Lead Acid Batteries, Sealed Lead Acid Batteries) By Method (Collection and Separation, Hydrometallurgical Process, Pyro-metallurgical Process, Neutralization of Acid), By Source (Automobile, UPS, Electronics & Electrical Equipment’s, Submarines) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/lead-acid-battery-recycling-market-100242
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other lead acid battery recycling market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the companies functioning in the global market are
- Retriev Technologies
- Aqua Metals
- Umicore N.V
- Excide Technologies
- Battery Solutions LLC
- Gravita India Ltd
- Johnson Controls
- East Penn Manufacturing Company
Focus on Environment Protection – Major Driver for Market Growth
Battery recycling helps to prevent degrading of environment and health hazards that disposable batteries posse especially after they are dumped in the landfills. Batteries consist of various harmful and toxic metals such as mercury, nickel, lead, cadmium, and others. These substances, if exposed to the soil can contaminate both the soil and the underground water resources, in case of landfills.
During the process of incineration, lead acid batteries release such toxic metals to the environment along with the ash. Therefore, the rise in environment issues and the health hazards following environment degradation are the major factors boosting the global lead acid battery recycling market.
Regional Analysis for Lead Acid Battery Recycling Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Lead Acid Battery Recycling Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Lead Acid Battery Recycling Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Lead Acid Battery Recycling Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245