The global chlor alkali market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Chlor Alkali Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Soda Ash, Others), By Application (Alumina, EDC/PVC, Glass, Pulp & Paper, Water Treatment, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/chlor-alkali-market-101720
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other chlor alkali market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Operating in the Market:
- Bayer Material Sciences AG
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Dow Chemicals
- Olin Corporation
- Nirma Limited
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Solvay S.A.
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Ineos Group Limited
- FMC Corporation
- Tosoh Corporation
- Among others
Meghmani Finechem Expanding its Caustic Soda to Augur Growth
In July 2020, Meghmani Finechem (MFL) announced the expansion of its commercial production of caustic soda plant located at Dahej, Gujrat. According to the company, the expansion cost of the caustic soda plant is estimated to be around INR 300 crore, while the captive power plant is set up at around INR 150 crore. Additionally, the company aims to reach about 2, 94,000 tpa and captive power of around 96 MW owing to the expansion.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/global-jewelry-market-10264
Regional Analysis for chlor alkali market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for chlor alkali market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key chlor alkali market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global chlor alkali market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245