The growing adoption of bag-in-box containers in the food and beverages industry is expected to accelerate the growth of the bag-in-box containers market, states Fortune Business insights, in a report, titled “Bag-in-box Container Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Material Type (Polyethylene, Nylon & Nylon/EVOH, Metallized polyester, PET, Others), By Application (Food & Beverages, Industrial Fluids (including pharmaceutical & agrochemicals), Household & Personal Care) Others and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The surging food and beverage industry is expected to create lucrative business opportunities for the market.
The coronavirus incident has caused enormous losses to various industries across the globe. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain. But, with time and resolution, we will be able to combat this stern time and get back to normality. Our well-revised reports will help companies to receive in-depth information about the present scenario of every market so that you can adopt the necessary strategies accordingly.
The report on bag-in-box container market incorporates:
- All-embracing evaluation of the market
- Valuable insights into the segments
- Latest trends and important drivers
- Dominant regions
- Key Development
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the bag-in-box container market. They are as follows:
- Aran Group
- Rapak (DS Smith)
- Scholle IPN
- Vine Valley Ventures LLC
- Amcor plc
- Optopack Ltd.
- Smurfit Kappa
- SLF Packaging
- Gemini Packaging
- aspla Plásticos Españoles, S.A.
- Ruijin XinChen Technology Co., Ltd
- ChangZhou FengDi Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Zhongbang Packaging Co., Ltd.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Acquisition of DS Smith Plc by Liqui-Box Corp to Aid Business
The increasing partnerships and collaborations among major companies can have a tremendous impact on the global market. For instance, in March, 2019, Liqui-Box Corp signed an agreement to acquire DS Smith plc. This deal is expected to strengthen the company’s distribution and manufacturing capabilities in the forthcoming years. Furthermore, the growing adoption of bag-in-box containers in the food & beverage industry can greatly impact the market. Other sectors also accept these containers due to shelf life, negligible or zero contamination, inertness, and superior mechanical strength. Restaurants, hotels, and catering services prefer it due to its handling and storage benefits and preserving the original flavor. Besides, the materials used in these containers are approved by various regulatory agencies for food contact that ensures consumers’ safety.
Nevertheless, complications and strict norms regarding quality control can hamper the growth of the market. Also, the adverse environmental impact of such containers is expected to dampen the development of the market. As per the World Economic Forum, only 9% of the plastic has been recycled to date of the total plastic generated until the 1950s.
By Material Type
- Nylon & Nylon/EVOH
- Metallized polyester
- Food & Beverages
- Industrial Fluids (including pharmaceutical & agrochemicals)
- Household & Personal Care
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Improving Socio-political Conditions to Augment Growth in Europe
The market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest share during the forecast period. The growing demand for bag-in-box containers in the food & beverage industry is expected to augment growth in the region. The lucrative market for FMCG goods is expected to contribute positively to the market growth in Asia Pacific. North America is the largest producer of bag-in-box containers. The wine industry accounts for a significant share in the consumption of bag-in-box containers in the region. The market in North America is expected to rise rapidly during the forecast period due to the region’s existing companies. Europe is expected to increase exponentially due to the increasing food consumption in the region. Latin America is expected to hold the largest share due to rising disposable income and improving socio-political conditions in the region. The rising consumption of FMCG products is expected to bolster the bag-in-box containers market in the region.
October 2019: Liqui-Box Corp, a manufacturer of liquid packaging products headquartered in the USA, agreed to sell its bag-in-box business to Peak Packaging in the UK.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US:+1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: