The global vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder market size is expected to gain momentum backed by the increasing disposable income of the population and the rising construction industry globally. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its upcoming report, titled, “Vinyl Acetate Ethylene Copolymer Powder Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By End-use Industry (Building & construction, Paints and coatings, Textiles, Others), By Application (Redespersible powders, Carpet-backings, Apparel and textile finishing processes, Waterproofing coatings, Glass-fiber sizing & binder technologies, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.”
Reduced Demand for Vinyl Acetate Ethylene Copolymer Powder amid COVID-19 to Hamper Growth Prospects
The disrupted construction industry owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies and the limited availability of the workforce has led to the reduced demand for vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder as a flooring compound and other applications. This is likely to affect the growth prospects of the market until supportive government steps to improve the economic conditions are not implemented.
Vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder is a type of copolymer derived from ethylene and vinyl acetate. It provided beneficial properties such as elevated soggy tack, strong adhesion, water resistance, and enhanced thickening. As it forms a strong base adhesive, it is widely adopted across the construction and building sector worldwide.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder market. They are as follows:
- Synthomer plc
- Celanese Corporation
- Hexion Inc.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Sidley Chemical Co., Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Shaanxi Xutai Technology Co., Ltd.
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
What does the Vinyl Acetate Ethylene Copolymer Powder Report Include?
The market report includes qualitative and quantitative analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaborate that will further contribute to the growth of the market between 2020 and 2027. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as SWOT and PESTEL analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth during the forecast period.
High Disposable Income of Working Population to Feed Market Growth
The availability of high disposable income has led to the spending capacity of the people across the construction sector. The growing number of people purchasing premium real estate properties is expected to propel the demand for innovative vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder for applications such as concrete mortars, decorative plasters, and construction adhesives. For instance, according to the National Association of Realtors, in 2019, around 6,82,000 newly constructed houses were sold in the United States. Moreover, the rising construction sector is anticipated to contribute to the global vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder market growth in the forthcoming years.
Rising Environment Concerns to Boost Adoption of Green Construction in Asia-Pacific
Among all the regions, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain dominant and hold the highest position in the global vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder market in the forthcoming years. This dominance is attributable to the rising environmental concerns that has led to the adoption of green solutions to construct buildings that is likely to boost the eco-friendly vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder products in the region between 2020 and 2027.
The market in North America is expected to showcase substantial growth owing to the increasing investment in the infrastructural development in countries such as the U.S. in the forthcoming years.
By End-use Industry
- Building & construction
- Paints and coatings
- Redespersible powders
- Apparel and textile finishing processes
- Waterproofing coatings
- Glass-fiber sizing & binder technologies
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Significant Investment in R&D by Major Companies to Strengthen Their Market Positions
The global vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder market comprises small, medium, and large companies striving to maintain their presence. These companies focus on expanding their vinyl acetate ethylene copolymer powder portfolio by investing in R&D activities that will favor the market growth.
January 2020 – Celanese Corporation, a global chemical, and adhesive supplier, announced its plans to purchase its emulsion polymers derivatives Company. The move is to boost the price of its global acetyl line in the global market.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: