The growing demand for high-quality crops is expected to foster healthy growth of the agricultural films and bonding market during the forecast period, “Agricultural Films and Bonding Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Agricultural Films, Twine, Netting, Others), By End Use Industries (Greenhouse, Mulching, Silage, Vegetable & fruit Packing, Shade, Anti-insect, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The increasing need for high crops yields is expected to enable speedy expansion of the market.
The coronavirus emergency has given immense loss to industries and sectors across the globe. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain. But, with time and resolution, we will be able to combat this stern time and get back to normality. Our well-revised reports will help companies to receive in-depth information about the present scenario of every market so that you can adopt the necessary strategies accordingly.
The report on agricultural films and bonding market contains:
- Detailed report of the market
- Excellent insights into the market
- Market drivers and recent trends
- Dominant regions in terms of revenue
- Comprehensive analysis of prominent players
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the agricultural films and bonding market. They are as follows:
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- British Polythene Industries PLC (BPI)
- Trioplast Industrier AB
- Armando Alvarez SA
- Barbier Group
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
Acquisition of Berry Global Group by RPC Group to Propel Growth
Berry Global Group, a Fortune 500 global manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products announced that it has acquired RPC Group. The acquisition was set for a price of approximately $6.5 billion (£5.15 billion). The joined business will employ over 48,000 people across six continents with sales of roughly $13 billion (approx. £10.3 billion) based on the latest published financial statements of Berry and RPC. Furthermore, Tom Salmon, Chairman and CEO of Berry, said in a statement, “The acquisition of RPC will give us the opportunity to leverage our combined know-how in innovative material science, product development, and manufacturing technologies to create significant value for our shareholders.” He further added, we remain highly impressed by the tremendous depth of talent and resources embedded within RPC and are looking forward to the opportunity to strengthen our combined platform with the wealth of experience and expertise this team has to offer. The agreement is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the global market in the forthcoming years.
However, high installation cost and adverse effects of plastics on the environment are expected to restrict the growth of the market.
- Agricultural Films
By End Use Industries
- Vegetable & fruit Packing
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Booming Agriculture Industry to Augment Growth in North America
The global Agricultural Films and Bonding market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific is expected to expand radically during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the rapidly growing agriculture industry. The surging food demand in emerging economies such as India and China can help expand the market in the region. North America is expected to experience a significant growth rate due to the growing population. The heavy demand for regulated agriculture is likely to drive the market in the region. Europe is expected to expand exponentially during the forecast period owing to the favorable regulations regarding film disposal and development. The growing demand for biodegradable materials is expected to aid expansion in Europe. The Middle East is expected to experience sluggish growth due to strict environmental regulations owing to the hazardous nature of certain films.
Agricultural Films and Bonding Industry Developments:
- Jul.1, 2019: RPC Group Plc (RPC) was aquired by Berry Global Group, Inc for a purchase price of approximately $6.5 billion. The Berry and RPC partnership produces a leading global manufacturer of valued-added protective products and one of the largest plastic packaging companies in the world.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: