The global titanium dioxide market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis By Grade (Rutile, Anatase), By End-use industry (Paints & coatings, Plastic, Pulp & Paper, Cosmetics, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/titanium-dioxide-tio2-market-102390
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other titanium dioxide market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Operating in the Market:
- Tronox Lomon billions
- Cinkarna Celje
- Venator Materials PLC
- Evonik Industries
- DOGOIDE Group
- GROUP DF
- The Kerala Minerals & Metals Ltd.
- Argex Titanium Inc.
- Among others
Aleddra Launching New De-odorization LED Lamp to Strengthen Demand
In March 2020, Aleddra announced the launch of its patented product, a de-odorization lamp that is designed to purify the air by eliminating bacteria and viruses, along with removing bad odors. The lamp includes a fan that draws bad odor and allows it to pass through a ceramic pre-filter which is coated with titanium dioxide, a photocatalyst material. The photocatalyst material further creates a hyperactive oxidation layer that decomposes the bacteria and viruses into carbon dioxide and water, while purifying the air.
View press release for more information @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/flavors-and-fragrances-market-9622
Regional Analysis for Titanium Dioxide Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Titanium Dioxide Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Titanium Dioxide Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Titanium Dioxide Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles