The global thermoplastic polyurethane market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Polyester-based, Polyether-based, Other), By Application (Footwear, Consumer goods and electronics, Automotive, Construction, Medical, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/thermoplastic-polyurethane-tpu-market-102389
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other thermoplastic polyurethane market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Proliferating in the Market:
- BASF SE
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Covestro AG
- Huntsman Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Polymer Co., Ltd.
- Coim Group
- Great Eastern Resins Industrial Co. Ltd
- Alliance Polymers & Services
- Ultimaker BV
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd
- AMERICAN POLYFILM, INC.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Among others
Product Innovations by Major Companies to Propel Demand
In July 2020, Researchers at Wyss Institute announced their development of a new fabric that can deflate and inflate depending on the temperature and liquid-vapor changes around the wearer. The Smart Thermally Actuating Textiles (STATs), as they are known as, are manufactured by adopting commercially woven textile membrane coatings that contain layers of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) are embedded into electrically active components. According to Fortune Business Insights, adoption of strategies such as introduction of new products, product innovation activities, and partnership by the companies to strengthen their position will contribute to the growth of the global thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) market between 2019 and 2026.
View press release for more information @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/composites-market-9620
Regional Analysis for Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles