The global organic silicon coating market is set to gain impetus from its extensive usage in various industries, such as consumer goods, construction, and automobiles. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in an upcoming report, titled, “Organic Silicon Coating Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Form (Liquid, Powder), By End-Use (Automobiles, Consumer goods, Industrial, Construction, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The report further states that the Dow Chemical Company launched its first silicone conformal coating featuring moisture and UV dual cure system in April 2020. The product is solvent-less and would enable high productivity. At the same time, it would encourage cost reduction, sustainability, and safety in processing by fast UV curing and automated spraying.
The COVID-19 pandemic has declined the demand for paints and coatings in white goods, electronics, construction, and automotive. The recovery of this industry is very much dependent on the influence of restrictions on economic activities. This report will help you achieve a complete picture of the industry.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the organic silicon coating market. They are as follows:
- Evonik Industries
- Dow Chemical
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Wacker Chemie AG
- KCC Silicone
- Other key market players
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
Our research report aims to estimate the future growth potential and size of the organic silicon coating industry. It covers factors influencing growth, such as industry-specific challenges, opportunities, restraints, and drivers. The report also involves extensive secondary sources, databases, and directories, such as Health & Safety Council of North America (SEHSC), Bloomberg, Silicone Industry Association of Japan (SIAJ), Factiva, Hoovers, and Chemical Weekly.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand from Several End-use Industries to Bolster Growth
The rising demand for water-repellent coatings from a wide range of end-use industries is anticipated to surge the organic silicon coating market growth in the upcoming years. Besides, reputed organic silicon coating manufacturers are conducting research and development activities to introduce novel products. One of the latest trends in the market is the integration of processes to after sales services from inbound logistics. However, fluctuations in the prices of raw materials may hinder the demand for organic silicon coatings.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Backed by Availability of Cost-effective Labor & Raw Materials
Geographically, Asia Pacific presently accounts for the highest organic silicone coating market share. This growth is attributable to the availability of ample raw materials and low cost of labor in the region. Coupled with this, the high disposable incomes of people and presence of numerous prominent companies would boost regional growth.
On the other hand, North America is anticipated to showcase considerable growth in the near future because of increasing investments in the aerospace and defense sector. Additionally, the surging technological advancement is also set to spur the demand for organic silicone coatings. In Europe, developed countries, such as Russia, Spain, Italy, and Germany are likely to contribute to growth on account of the rising production of automobiles.
- Consumer goods
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Based on end-use, the market is segregated into automobiles, consumer goods, industrial, construction, and others. By form, it is bifurcated into liquid and powder. In terms of geography, it is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Key Players Focus on Adopting Development Strategies to Gain Competitive Edge
The market for organic silicon coating houses a large number of companies. Out of them, KCC Silicone (South Korea), Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan), Dow Corning Corporation (U.S.), Momentive Performance Material Inc., (U.S.), and Wacker Chemie AG (Germany) are the dominant players in the market. They are mainly focusing on technological advancements, development strategies, and R&D activities to gain a competitive edge. Below is one of the latest industry developments:
- May 2016: Evonik Industries AG acquired Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.’s Specialty & Coating Additives business for USD 3.8 billion. It would strengthen the former’s position in the market for high-margin specialty & coating additives.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: