The global absorbent mats market is set to gain impetus from their increasing usage for lowering the requirement of maintenance. These mats can prevent spills or leakages. Fortune Business Insights™ presented this information in an upcoming report, titled, “Absorbent Mats Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Polypropylene Absorbent Mats, PVC Absorbent Mats, Nitrile Absorbent Mats, Rubber Absorbent Mats, Others), By End-Use (Food Processing, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.’ The report further states that absorbent mats have excellent absorbing capacity for oil-based and water-based liquids. Hence, they are experiencing high demand from multiple end-use industries.
The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has shattered the global economy. Hospitals are exhibiting a low number of beds for patients. Until and unless a vaccine is found, we are unable to estimate the timeline up to when this situation would persist. Our reports will help you in generating more revenues by choosing the right strategy.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the absorbent mats market. They are as follows:
- Notrax-Justrite Safety Group
- New Pig Corporation
- Graham Medical
- Safetec of America Inc.
- McAllister Mills
- Can-Ross Environmental Services Ltd.
- COBA Europe Ltd.
- Other key market players
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
How Did We Create This Report For You?
We follow an innovative research methodology that includes data triangulation on the basis of bottom-up and top-down approaches. We conduct extensive primary research to validate the projected market numbers. The data used to estimate the forecast for various segments at the country, regional, and global levels is collected through interviews with various leading stakeholders. We also derive information from paid databases, industry journals, SEC filings, and other authentic resources. The report includes several details, such as drivers, opportunities, challenges, and dynamics of the market.
Drivers & Restraints-
Ability to Ensure Zero Leakage of Harmful Chemicals will Favor Growth
The high demand for absorbent mats from several industrial sectors is expected to bolster the demand for absorbent mats globally. This is set to occur because of the urgent need to reduce efforts and time that are required to clean the solvent, oil, and chemical spills effectively. Apart from that, absorbent mats are reusable, sturdy, and very durable. These characteristics would make them very popular among industries. They can also allow zero leakage of harmful chemicals. However, the implementation of strict norms by government agencies on the usage of plastic-based products may hinder the absorbent mats market growth in the upcoming years.
- Polypropylene Absorbent Mats
- PVC Absorbent Mats
- Nitrile Absorbent Mats,
- Rubber Absorbent Mats
- Food Processing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Availability of Raw Material in Asia Pacific to Propel Growth
Geographically, North America is anticipated to procure the largest absorbent mats market share throughout the forthcoming years. This growth is attributable to the high demand for the product from the industrial and household sectors.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is set to remain at the forefront because of the easy availability of raw material and the presence of multiple prominent absorbent mats manufacturers in the region.
Key Players Aim to Intensify Competition by Introducing Novel Products
The global market for absorbent mats contains a wide range of manufacturers. They are mainly focusing on developing state-of-the-art products to attract more customers from various industries.
Below are the two significant industry developments:
- September 2019: Notrax unveiled a heavy duty nitrile mat called 649 Safety Stance Solid™ for 24-7 industrial applications. It has a closed diamond-grid surface and is oil-resistant. It can be installed on sites for making configurations.
- January 2019: McAllister Mills launched its new McAllister Mills Super Absorbent Mat material named CleenService™ Mat. It blends the super absorbent textile material in one edge-sealed, flexible textile material. It can be used for motor vehicle servicing and industrial equipment.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: