The global waterborne epoxy resin market is set to gain momentum from their surging usage as coatings. They can also be utilized for welding two materials effectively. This information is provided by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Waterborne Epoxy Resin Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product type (High molecular weight., Low molecular weight), By Application (Adhesives, Composites, Coating, Others), By End-use industry (Construction, Automotive, Textile, Packaging) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The report further mentions that waterborne epoxy resins require the extraction of naphtha to manufacture them.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has brought the world to a complete halt. The regulatory agencies of numerous economies have implemented social distancing and lockdown measures to prevent transmission. Hence, several companies have shut down their production processes and are focusing on making personal protective equipment (PPE). We are offering in-depth research reports to help you better understand the current scenario of every market.
Request PDF Brochure:
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the wet chemicals for waterborne epoxy resin market. They are as follows:
- Linex GmbH
- Evonik Industries AG
- Huntsman Corporation
- Olin Corporation
- Aditya Birla Chemicals
- Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Reichhold LLC
- ADEKA Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- DIC Corporation
- Other key market players
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does This Report Contain?
The report delivers an elaborate assessment of numerous customers’ journeys related to the market, regions, and segments. At the same time, it provides multiple customer impressions about vacuum salts and their usage. The analysis takes a closer look at their fears and pain points across various customer touch points. The business intelligence and consultation solutions would aid interested stakeholders, such as chief experience officers to define customer experience maps catered to their requirements. They can refine customer experience and engagement with their own brands.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand for Environmentally Friendly Products to Aid Growth
Waterborne epoxy resins are copolymerized to a large number of hardeners by homopolymerization catalytic. It can be used to develop a thermoplastic polymer which would further provide excellent mechanical properties. At the same time, it can enhance temperature tolerance and control. Besides, waterborne epoxy resins are environmentally friendly because of their zero VOCs emission. Hence, they are extensively used in adhesives and coatings industries. These factors are likely to accelerate the waterborne epoxy resin market growth in the upcoming years. However, their high prices and lower production rates may hinder growth.
Rising Demand for Compact Vehicles to Favor Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, Asia Pacific is anticipated to generate the highest waterborne epoxy resin market share throughout the forthcoming years backed by the increasing technological advancement in the automotive industry. At the same time, the surging demand for fuel-efficient and compact vehicles in the region would accelerate growth.
In North America, governments have implemented stringent norms to control VOC emissions. It is set to spur the demand for waterborne epoxy resins as these rules would be able to lower the effects of VOCs on the environment and health. Lastly, the Middle East and Africa is anticipated to grow steadily owing to the rising demand from numerous end-use industries.
By Product type
- High molecular weight.
- Low molecular weight.
By End-use industry
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Key Players Focus on New Product Launches to Cater to Increasing Customer Demand
The global market for waterborne epoxy resins contains a wide range of big, small, and medium companies. They are mainly aiming to intensify competition by investing hefty amounts in research and development activities. Some of the others are unveiling state-of-the-art waterborne epoxy resins to fulfil the unmet customer needs.
Below is one of the latest industry developments:
- July 2020: Engineered Polymer Solutions (EPS) introduced its new EPS 2400 series in North America. It includes six waterborne acrylic resins that can provide high-performance solutions to wood coating formulators. These can also be used for flooring, furniture, and cabinetry.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: