The global rubber membrane market size is expected to gain momentum backed by rising construction industry and the increasing focus on wastewater management worldwide. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its upcoming report, titled, “Rubber Membrane Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (EPDM Rubber Membrane, Natural Rubber Membrane, Silicone Rubber Membrane), By Application (Floor Cover, Ground Cover, Wall Cover) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028”. The report further observes that the growing focus on tidal and wave energy as a renewable source is expected to favor the adoption of rubber roofing during the forecast period. For instance, in February 2021, Simec Atlantis Energy announced that its pilot turbine installed in Japan has generated over 10 megawatt hours in the first 10 days of its operation. The turbine consists of a system that includes flexible rubber design that pumps air to generate electricity.
The negative effect of the global pandemic, COVID-19, has been felt across several economies facing unprecedented loss. Owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies, several industries have been at a standstill with limited operational activities. However, a collective effort from the government and the industries is likely to bring the economy back on track and aid in the resumption of industrial activities.
Request PDF Brochure:
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the rubber membrane market. They are as follows:
- White Cross Rubber Products
- Eagle Industries of Louisiana, LLC
- Smartech International, lp
- Rubber Roofing Direct
- Süer Kauçuk, Adamik Company
- Blair Rubber Company
- Soprema Group
- Cantex Coatings Ltd,
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What does the Report Provide?
The global market for food inclusions report provides a detailed analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to introduce new products, announce partnerships, and collaboration that will further contribute to the market growth. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as PORTER’s Five Point Analysis and PESTEL to obtain information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
Increasing Focus on Wastewater Management to Augment Growth
According to the data by the Guardian, a staggering 46 billion liters of potable water is lost due to fault pipelines and leakages across the globe. In addition to this, improper wastewater management is adding to the burden. Therefore, the growing focus on optimum wastewater management is expected to drive the demand for advanced roofing solutions across the globe. The rising construction industry is expected to drive the demand for rubber roofing that protects the structure from severe weather conditions due to heat resistance and high tensile properties. This is expected to contribute to the global rubber membrane market growth in the forthcoming years.
Asia-Pacific – The region is expected to hold the largest global rubber membrane market share in terms of revenue during the forecast period. This is attributable to the increasing government initiatives on water purification and wastewater management in the region.
Europe – The market in the region is expected to experience considerable growth backed by the increasing demand for rubber membrane across several roofing applications in the construction industry between 2021 and 2028.
- EPDM Rubber Membrane
- Natural Rubber Membrane
- Silicone Rubber Membrane
- Floor Cover
- Ground Cover
- Wall Cover
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
We have segmented the market based on type, application, and region.
On the basis of type, the market is divided into EPDM Rubber Membrane, Natural Rubber Membrane, and Silicone Rubber Membrane. Moreover, based on application, the market is segregated into Floor Cover, Ground Cover, and Wall Cover. Lastly, based on the region, the market is categorized into Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Product Innovation by Key Players to Amplify Their Market Positions
The global market is experiencing healthy competition between key players that are striving to establish their footprint by developing technologically advanced products. Moreover, other companies are focusing on maintaining their presence by adopting strategies such as collaboration, merger and acquisition, and partnership that will bide well for the growth of the market.
Rubber Membrane Industry Developments:
- February 2021 – The Town Board of Milton awarded Mid-State Industries of Schenectady a contract worth USD 464, 811. As per the contract, Mid-State will undertake the repairing of leaky Town Hall with new rubber membrane roof and improve the drainage facilities.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: