The global wall-mounted acoustic panel market size is expected to showcase considerable growth during the forecast period. The growth is attributable to the stringent government regulations to curb noise pollution and the growing demand for aesthetically appealing walls globally. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its upcoming report, titled, “Wall Mounted Acoustic Panel Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product type (Wooden Acoustic Panels, Mineral Wool Acoustic Panels, Fabric Acoustic Panels, Polyester Acoustic Panels, Other), By Application (Office, Home, Restaurant, Classroom, Gym, Other) and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.”
The effect of the global pandemic, COVID-19, has been felt across several economies facing unprecedented loss. Owing to the lockdown announced by the government agencies, several industries have been at a standstill with limited operational activities. However, a collective effort from the government and the industries is likely to bring the economy back on track and aid in the resumption of industrial activities.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the wall mounted acoustic panel market. They are as follows:
- USG Corporation
- AWI Licensing Company
- Beijing New Building Material (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Saint Gobain
- Asona Ltd
- Knauf Insulation
- USG BORAL
- Guangdong Liyin Acoustics Technology Co., Ltd.
- G&S Acoustics.
- MBI Products Company, Inc.
Wall-mounted acoustic panels generally aid in absorbing sound and reducing the number of sound waves across a room. Along with being sound-proof, these panels aid in bettering the quality of sound in a room. Owing to their sound-reducing properties, these panels are extensively used across commercial offices, restaurants, and residential complexes.
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
What does the Report Provide?
The global market for wall-mounted acoustic panel report provides an in-depth analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves the leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to announce partnerships, introduce new products, and collaborate to further contribute to the growth of the market. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth between 2020 and 2027.
Stringent Environmental Regulations to Accelerate Market Growth
To curb the pollution caused by the high decibel of noise, government agencies globally have imposed stringent regulations to reduce noise pollution. The stringent regulations drive the adoption of advanced wall-mounted acoustic panels by construction companies to reduce the outside noise. Moreover, the growing demand for aesthetically appealing ceilings globally is likely to boost the global wall-mounted acoustic panel market growth during the forecast period. The improved lifestyle and the availability of high disposable income are other factors that aid in the growth of the construction sector, further leading to the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Remain Dominant; Rapid-paced Industrialization to Stoke Demand
Among all the regions, Asia-Pacific is likely to remain at the forefront and hold the highest position in the global wall-mounted acoustic panel market in the forthcoming years. This is ascribable to factors such as the rapid-paced industrialization that is driving the adoption of advanced wall-mounted acoustic panel products in the region between 2020 and 2027.
The market in Europe is anticipated to experience substantial growth in the forthcoming years. This is attributable to the growing preference for aesthetically-looking ceilings that is likely to boost the demand for advanced wall-mounted acoustic panels for reducing noise pollution in the region.
By Product type
- Wooden Acoustic Panels
- Mineral Wool Acoustic Panels
- Fabric Acoustic Panels
- Polyester Acoustic Panels
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Prominent Companies Focus on Product Innovations to Brighten Their Market Prospects
The global wall-mounted acoustic panel market is fragmented by the presence of major companies striving to maintain a stronghold by developing innovative wall-mounted acoustic panel products to cater to the rising demand from the construction sector. Additionally, other key players are adopting strategies such as merger and acquisition, facility expansion, and collaboration to maintain their presence that will bode well for the market growth during the forecast period.
- June 2020 – AntiCAD, a leading provider of wall-mounted acoustic panel solutions, announced the launch of a new Fabrix acoustic panel system. According to the company, Fabrix is primarily designed to adopt ceilings and walls across commercial and industrial. Additionally, the advanced wall-mounted acoustic panel system uses a mixture of concave and convex panels that emulate rolling waves design to reduce echo.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: