The global water treatment chemicals market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Water Treatment Chemicals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Coagulants & Flocculants, Corrosion & Scale Inhibitors, pH Adjusters & Stabilizers, Anti-foaming Agents, Biocides & Disinfectants, Others), By End-Use Industry (Municipal, Oil & gas, Mining, Power, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverage, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/water-treatment-chemicals-market-101748
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other water treatment chemicals market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of prominent companies that are operating in the global Water Treatment Chemicals Market are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Kemira OYJ
- Lonza Group
- Ion Exchange
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd
- Hydrite Chemical
- Air Products & Chemicals
- Solenis LLC
- BASF SE
- Ecolab Inc.
- BWA Water Additives
High Demand from Various End Use Industries to Boost Market
Since water is an essential resource for survival, treating water is necessary today. Water treatment chemicals are used for treating water used for distillation and filtration purposes so that it can be used for end uses such as cooking, drinking, irrigation, and other industrial purposes. Chemical industries treat water and remove dust, dirt, bacteria and viruses, sand, and other particles from water. Water is also used in various end-use industries and therefore the need to recycle and re-use water has propelled the water treatment chemicals market growth.
View press release for more information @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/press-release/global-healthcare-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-market-10115
Regional Analysis for Water Treatment Chemicals Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Water Treatment Chemicals Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Water Treatment Chemicals Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Water Treatment Chemicals Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles