The global butyl glycol market is set to gain momentum from its extensive usage as a solvent in the paints & coatings industry. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in an upcoming report, titled, “Butyl Glycol Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Application (Paints & Coatings, Ink, Cleaners & Detergent, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.’ The report further states that butyl glycol is a colorless liquid when exposed in the room temperature. It is considered to be one of the most significant E-series glycol ethers.
The COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the chemicals and materials sector. It spans applications from institutional cleaners to medical devices to automotive. Depending on the impact on economic conditions, numerous companies can expect opportunities for transformation and threats to vulnerable business models. Our reports contain elaborate analysis of the impact of this pandemic on the butyl glycol industry to help you better understand all the investment areas for business growth.
What Does This Report Include?
The report aims to analyze the market by considering contributions, prospects, and growth trends. It presents detailed profiles of every key player operating in the market to analyze their core competencies in each segment. Apart from that, it ensures to help our clients better understand the competitive developments, namely, joint ventures, acquisitions, new product developments, agreements, and expansion of production facilities.
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the butyl glycol market. They are as follows:
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Shell Chemicals
- Dynamic (Nanjing) Chemical Industry
- Sadara Chemical Company
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- India Glycol Limited
- LOTTE Chemical Corporation
- NIPPON NYUKAZAI CO., LTD.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Other key market players
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Demand for Water-based Paints to Spur Growth
The paints and coatings industry is the highest user of butyl as it acts as an excellent flow improver, regulator, and coalesce. Hence, several companies are using it in water-based paints. The demand for such paints is increasing worldwide because of their environmentally friendly nature. They are majorly applied on exterior walls of buildings. However, the high cost of raw materials and strong competition between renowned companies may hamper the butyl market growth in the upcoming years.
Enhancements in Socio-economic Conditions to Favor Growth in Latin America
Geographically, Asia Pacific currently accounts for more than 50% butyl glycol market share. This growth is attributable to the expansion of the paints and coatings industry in China. In North America, the market will grow moderately fueled by the development of the paints and coatings industry. Europe is set to remain in the second position in the near future. Improvements in socio-political conditions are expected to boost the market in Latin America.
- Paints & Coatings
- Ink, Cleaners & Detergent
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, and Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Key Players Focus on Capacity Expansion to Meet Surging Demand Globally
The global market for butyl glycol houses a large number of companies that are currently aiming to fulfil the unmet demand for the chemical from several end-users across the globe. To do so, they are broadening their production capacities.
Below are the two industry developments:
- July 2018: BASF expanded the production capacity of ethylene oxide at its Verbund site in Belgium. It is a major raw material required to manufacture butyl glycol. The project also contains capacity expansions for numerous downstream derivatives.
- June 2017: Sadara Chemicals started commercially producing butyl glycol ether (BGE) in Saudi Arabia for the first time. It will be soon refined into multiple specialty chemicals.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: