The global anti-corrosion coatings market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Epoxy, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Alkyd), By Technology (Solvent-Borne, Water-Borne, Powder Coating), By Application (Marine, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Infrastructural, Automotive & Transportation) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/anti-corrosion-coatings-market-102129
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other anti-corrosion coatings market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of the Companies Operating in the Market:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Axalta Coating Systems
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- BASF SE
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Valspar Corporation
- Asland Inc.
- RPM International Inc.
- Among others
PPG Acquiring DEUTEK S.A. to Promote Growth
On January 2017, PPG Industries, a Pittsburg-based company, announced its acquisition of DEUTEK S.A., a leading Romanian coating manufacturer. The acquisition will expand the paint coating market for PPG, which was confined to a small presence for architectural coatings market before the deal. Several companies operating in the market are trying to maintain market presence. Adoption of strategies by the companies to gain major anti-corrosion coatings market revenue will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period. Additionally, to maintain market stronghold the companies are expanding their horizon through merger and acquisition that will contribute for the growth of the market between 2019 and 2026.
View press release for more information @ www.marketwatch.com/press-release/anti-corrosion-coatings-market-recent-trends-size-industry-share-demand-and-business-insights-to-2027-2021-03-28?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles