The growing demand for aluminum wires in the automotive industry is expected to aid the expansion of the market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Aluminum Wire Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Enameled Paper Insulated, Fiber Glass Insulated, Nomex Insulated, Mica Insulated, Cotton Insulated), By Application (Automobile, Circuit Breakers, Switches and Meters, Home Electrical Appliances, Motors, Transformers)Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The surging automotive industry is expected to enable growth during the forecast period.
The coronavirus has disturbed and disrupted various businesses and organizations across the globe. The governments of several countries have instigated lockdown to thwart the spread of this deadly virus amid pandemic. Such plans have caused disturbances in the production and supply chain. But, with time and resolution, we will be able to combat this stern time and get back to normality. Our well-revised reports will help companies to receive in-depth information about the present scenario of every market so that you can adopt the necessary strategies accordingly.
The report on aluminum wire market involves:
- Essential insights into the market
- Newest trends and developments
- Dominant regions in the market
- Market obstructions and plans to recover financial loses
- Vital information about key players
- Notable Development
Get Sample PDF Brochure (Includes COVID-19 Impact Analysis):
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out a few of the renowned companies present in the aluminum wire market. They are as follows:
- General Cable Technologies Corporation.
- Southwire Company, LLC
- Nexans S.A.
- REA Group Ltd
- Sam Dong America
- HongFan Holdings
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Vedanta Resources Limited.
- Vimetco NV
- LWW Group
Our Sample Report Includes:
- 2021 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2020 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of table & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
What Does the Report Offer?
- Deep research into the upcoming market opportunities;
- Granular evaluation of the market drivers, trends, and restraints;
- Microscopic analysis of all individual market segments; and
- Thorough examination of the regional developments and competitive dynamics of the market.
Need for Advanced Home Solutions to Augment Growth
The growing demand for advanced electrical fittings is expected to bolster the healthy growth of the market. The surging demand for electric vehicles is expected to spur opportunities for the market. Aluminum wires are used in electric vehicles or battery connectors to reduce vehicle weight to improve fuel economy. Moreover, High demand for aluminum wire in the construction industry for electricity distribution and transmission is expected to enable speedy expansion of the market. Aluminum wire is estimated to be safe for home cabling. Furthermore, the increasing demand for aluminum has led to an increased price of materials, which can consolidate the market. For instance, in July 2019, the average processing fee for aluminum rods in Shandong increased from 18.53-21.38 USD / mt a month ago to 22.80 USD / mt in Henan 22.09 USD / mt in Inner Mongolia.
However, copper is used as a substitute and is less expensive than aluminum wires due to its properties, such as extraordinary ductility, fracture strength, and high electrical conductivity, making them desirable in various applications. This factor is expected to inhibit the growth of the market.
- Enameled Paper Insulated
- Fiber Glass Insulated
- Nomex Insulated
- Mica Insulated
- Cotton Insulated
- Circuit Breakers
- Switches and Meters
- Home Electrical Appliances
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Fortune Business Insights™ helps you identify track and stay ahead of your competition through our competitor research studies, our services include:
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Monitoring
- Observational Research
- Competitor Intelligence
- Competitors Profiling
Key Questions Answered:
- What are the key demands and trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Increasing Industrialization to Propel Market in Asia Pacific
The market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. The Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the aluminum wire market. The growth is attributed to the rising electricity consumption. The growing population coupled with the increasing industrial expansion is expected to favor the development of the market. The excessive demand for automobiles is expected to contribute impetus to the region. The rising demand for electric and hybrid vehicles is likely to uplift the market in the forthcoming years. China is expected to experience maximum growth. North America is expected to exhibit a steady growth rate due to the high demand for aluminum wire in the construction industry to distribute and transmit electricity. The increasing demand for advanced home solutions and advanced electrical fittings is expected to boost wire production in North America. Europe is expected to account for a major share due to the application in the flourishing automotive industry.
01 August 2019: Vedanta, India’s largest aluminium producer announced its plans to export more than half of its production volume to international markets. Their aim is to protect the primary domestic industry against growing imports of scrap.
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: