The global technical textiles market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Technical Textiles Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Agrotech, Buildtech, Clothtech, Geotech, Hometech, Indutech, Medtech, Mobiltech, Packtech, Protech, Sporttech and Oekotech), By Fiber Type (Natural Fiber and Synthetic Fiber), By Product Form (Fabric, Fiber and Yarn) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/technical-textiles-market-102716
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other technical textiles market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Key Players of this Market include:
- Freudenberg Group
- DELCOTEX DELIUS TECHTEX GMBH & CO. KG
- TenCate Fabrics
- Arrow Technical Textiles Private Limited
- SKAPS Industries
- SRF Limited
- International Fibres Group
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Strata Geosystems
- Terram (Berry Global)
- Johns Manville
- PPSS Group
- Officine Maccaferri S.p.A.
- Asahi Kasei company
- HUESKER Group
- Milliken & Company
- Other Vendors
Increasing Demand for Advanced Technical Textiles for Household Furnishing Applications will Drive Market
The increasing demand from applications such as cleaning and conveying industrial equipment, agriculture and horticulture, environmental protection, sport and leisure, household furnishing and coverings, packaging industry, and personal protective equipment among others, serves as the key technical textiles market growth driver.
Besides this, the multi-dimensional properties such as high versatility, strength, durability, and lightweight will also boost the market. In addition to this, the high chemical, mechanical, and thermal resistance properties of these textiles will aid in the expansion of the market in the forecast period.
View press release for more information @ www.marketwatch.com/press-release/technical-textiles-market-size-report-recent-trends-global-share-analysis-to-2027-2020-08-26?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Technical Textiles Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Technical Textiles Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Technical Textiles Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Technical Textiles Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245