The global flame retardant thermoplastics market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Flame Retardant Thermoplastics Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Form (Amorphous, Crystalline), By Material (Polyamide & blends, Polycarbonate & blends, PBT/PET & blends, Polyphenylenoxide & blends, Polypropylene & blends) By Application (Electric/Electronic and Household Appliances, Building & Construction, Transportation) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/flame-retardant-thermoplastics-market-102340
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other flame retardant thermoplastics market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of companies profiled in the report:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- BASF S
- Celanese Corporation
- Covestro AG
- EMS-CHEMIE HOLDING AG
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- LANXESS AG,
- LATI Industria Termoplastici S.p.A.
- LG Chem
- LOTTE ADVANCED MATERIALS CO., LTD
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation
- RTP Company
Asia Pacific Dominates the Market; Increasing Production Capacities in China to Aid Growth
The report analyses the ongoing market trends across five major regions, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among all regions, the market in Asia Pacific currently dominates the market. The increasing production of flame retardant thermoplastics in major economies, especially China, will aid the growth of the regional market. The modifications in regulatory scenario associated with the material in the past five years have emerged in favor of market growth. The market in Europe will derive growth from the increasing product demand in several countries including Germany, France, and UK. The increasing product applications in the building and construction industries will aid the growth of the market in the Middle East and Africa.
View press release for more information @ www.marketwatch.com/press-release/anti-corrosion-coatings-market-size-industry-share-growth-factors-trends-in-2021-business-opportunities-by-2028-fortune-business-insightstm-2021-06-02?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Flame Retardant Thermoplastics Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Flame Retardant Thermoplastics Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Flame Retardant Thermoplastics Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Flame Retardant Thermoplastics Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245