The global persulfates market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Persulfates Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Ammonium, Potassium, Sodium), By End-use Industry (Plastics, Electrical & electronics, Cosmetic & personal Care, Paper & Pulp, Oil & gas, Water treatment & soil remediation, Others) Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/persulfates-market-102362
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other persulfates market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of companies profiled in the report:
- MITSUBISHI GAS CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC.
- VR PERSULFATES PVT. LTD.
- United Initiators
- Ak-Kim Kimya
- ADEKA CORPORATION
- Yatai Electrochemistry Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Jiheng Group Co., Ltd.
- Fujian ZhanHua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- YOYO Group of Companies
Increasing Focus on Maximizing Production will Bode well for Market Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. Among all factors, the growing efforts taken to maximize the production as well as increase production capacities in manufacturing units, has made the highest impact on the growth of the overall market in recent years. Accounting to the increasing applications of the product, several companies are looking to invest more at the manufacturing side; a factor that can help these companies cater to the rising demand. In October 2019, United Initiators announced that it has increased the production capacity in its persulfate manufacturing plant. The company announced that it has successfully completed the expansion project through which it will produce an additional 10 kilo-tonnes of sodium persulfate by the end of 2019. This step has encouraged other companies in this sector and subsequently contributed to the growth of the global market.
View press release for more information @ www.marketwatch.com/press-release/persulfates-market-size-outlook-share-value-growth-drivers-and-industry-forecast-to-2026-2020-09-17
Regional Analysis for Persulfates Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Persulfates Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Persulfates Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Persulfates Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245