The global foam glass market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Foam Glass Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Insulating foam glass, Sound-absorbing decorative foam glass, Facing foam glass, Granular foam glass), By Manufacturing Method (Chemical, Physical), By Application (Chemical, Building & Construction, Underground projects, Others (military, air separators etc.))Others and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/foam-glass-market-102345
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other foam glass market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of companies profiled in the report:
- Pittsburgh Corning Europe N.V.
- Zhejiang Dehe Insulation Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Krysteline Technologies,
- Owens Corning
- Uusioaines Oy
- Misapor AG
- Anhui Huichang New Material Co., Ltd.
Increasing Number of Company Mergers Will Provide Impetus to Market Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the overall market in recent years. Among all factors, the increasing number of company mergers and acquisitions as well as collaborations has made the highest impact on market growth. Accounting to the increasing applications and subsequently rising demand for foam glass across the world, several companies are looking to merge, with the aim of acquiring a wider consumer base. In June 2017, Owens Corning announced that it has completed the acquisition of Pittsburgh Corning. Pittsburgh is a globally renowned company and producer of foam glass insulation system that serves both the commercial and industrial markets.
View press release for more information @ www.marketwatch.com/press-release/carbon-felt-and-graphite-felt-marketdemand-in-2021-growth-drivers-size-analysis-share-value-segmentation-and-global-industry-forecast-to-2028-2021-06-02?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Foam Glass Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Foam Glass Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Foam Glass Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Foam Glass Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245